Tuesday, September 4, 2012

the Floriade - part three

And finally our favourite garden at the Floriade, designed by artist Sjer Jacobs.

Big sculptures are covered with plants and part of the landscape.

The benches are hold up by sculptures, here a cast iron bench with oak seat Kneeling woman.

A cast iron head in the pavement:

Stainless steel screen, together at the table, woven into the green.

And stainless steel birds in the pavement, shadow birds, that catch the sunlight.


Ari and Chimay next to a Buddha statue, tired of a long and warm day.
Although Ari did not walk that much, I think I carried him in my arms for more than half of the time, then he becomes quiet heavy for such a small dog ;-)

2 comments:

Merlin & MeiMei said...

I enjoyed following you on holiday via your blob :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad you enjoyed it, its good to share nice things in life!