Thursday, May 13, 2010

Clubshow Dutch Chow Chow Club

More than two weeks ago, on Sunday April 25th, was the yearly show of the Dutch Chow Chow Club.

Chimay was not feeling well, so she stayed home with Frank. He would come later with a friend.
Since he stopped taking Ritalin his energy levels are back the way it was before. So he needs a lot of resting time and long days are too much for him.
I went with an other friend and Eoos to Eemnes where the show was held.

Ilone picked up Endo on her way to Eemnes.
We had thought Ilone would show Endo, but he refused to walk with her, so I went into the ring with him.
Long time ago I vowed I would not ever go into the showring again, and I should have sticked to that...Endo was already a bit irritated and picked up on my anxiety, he snapped at the judge and got disqualified :-(

Afterwards we sat together recuperating:The rest of the morning Endo was doing great as PSD. He accompanied me all the time, supported me and ignored everyone else. Then I was very happy with him.

Next Eoos and her sister Chinka (Xin-Feng's Embla) had to go into the ring.Eoos, shown by Ilone, got Very Good (3rd) and her sister Very Good (4th).

Demi (Xin-Feng's Demeter) did very well in her class: Excellent (1st)!

Well, I had been courageous and went into the showring with Endo. Sadly the price was high again... It took more than two weeks before I calmed down a bit :-(

Thank you both Leni and Peter Wellinga for letting me use your photos.

No comments: