Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Clubmatch NCCC

Last Sunday we had the annual Clubmatch of the Dutch Chow Chow Club. Three Xin-Feng Chow Chows were entered, first one to be judged was Endo (Xin-Feng's Endo):He was 4th with Very Good in the Open class dogs.Guido and Endo.

Next one was Chinka (Xin-Feng's Embla) in Open class bitches:Chinka was 4th with Very Good too.

And last was Demi (Ch Xin-Feng's Demeter NJK) in Champions class bitches:Demi was 2nd with Excellent!

We took Chimay and Ari with us. Ari did very well, he stayed with me all day and kept me calm. I deliberately missed Endo's judging, I got so nevous even thinking about it, because of the disaster last year... So I took Ari for a walk and returned when the judging was over.
Endo did a lot better with Guido as his handler.

Thanks Peter for taking photos!

No comments: